365app2CSU is a guided pathway program designed with the holistic student in mind. Complete a transferable degree in one of the following disciplines in two years with guaranteed admission into the California State University (CSU) system with junior standing.
- Administration of Justice
- Business Administration
- Political Science
Also receive priority consideration to the local CSU campus or a program deemed similar to the community college major. This priority does not guarantee admission to specific majors or campuses.
Tier application deadlines are used to establish priority consideration for acceptance into the program. Students who apply before the Tier 1 deadline and who meet the acceptance criteria will be guaranteed admittance into the 365app2CSU Guided Pathway Program. Applications submitted for Tier 2 and Tier 3 deadlines may result in the student being placed on a waiting list for possible acceptance into the 365app2CSU Guided Pathway program.
- Tier 1 April 5, 2018
- Tier 2 May 10, 2018
- Tier 3 May 31, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
You can access the 365app2CSU application form by scanning the QR code (see below), clicking http://bit.ly/avc2csu, or clicking the 365app2CSU Application Form link located to the right of the screen. Complete the application form, upload required attachments as indicated on the form, and submit.
PROGRAM ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
Applications are reviewed and approved on a first-come first-served basis by the 365app2CSU Pathway Selection Committee which consists of the 365app2CSU Program Leader, Pathway Department Chair, 365app2CSU Education Advisor, and the Pathway Faculty Mentor. The following acceptance criteria must be met or agreed to be adhered to before final acceptance into the program is extended:
- Apply and be admitted into Antelope Valley College
- Complete the 365app Orientation
- Complete Assessments for Reading, English and Math as soon as possible
- Be willing and agree to attend 365app full-time (12 - 16 units) and follow the prescribed 365app2CSU pathway
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher while attending 365app
- Completion of no more than 12 units of college coursework directly included in and associated with the specified pathway you choose to participate in. The pathway will be based on the educational major you select.